After school may bring home some hungry kids searching desperately for something quick and yummy to tie them over until dinner. These fruit roll-ups are the perfect snack for your hungry kids, and they are super easy to make. All you need are a couple simple ingredients for these Triple Berry Roll-Ups.
Here’s what you’ll need:
2 cup strawberries
2 cup blueberries
2 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 175F
- Blend ingredients together until smooth
- Pour onto two large baking sheets lined with parchment paper
- Smooth until puree has an even thickness of about 1/8 in
- Bake for about 5 hours, or until the roll-ups are just slightly sticky
- Cut into strips (keeping the roll-ups on the parchment)
- Store in an airtight container
- Once you are ready for some snacking, simply peel and enjoy!